Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chanellee's 19th.

Day out with Chanel love.
Celebrated Chanel's birthday in advance with her alone! But, I forgot to get a cake for her :(
Nehmind, one for you here!
HAHAHA THE ADORABLE CAKE WINKS.

This was the third birthday we spent together, however long we missed our meet-ups, we would still meet up on each other's birthday
I'll always have so much to update her on each time I see her! She is the nicesttttttttttttt girl alive.

゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚

I'm feeling the crunch now.
Just had my fyp assessment and evaluators suggested us to redo certain part like e.r.d diagram. So much things to finish in so little time. We're so doomed now. I've got a sudden urge to withdraw from school if I'm gonna fail the first fyp(fyi, we've two freaking fyp). I don't know how am I going to cope with so much stuff and my tp is nearinggggggggggggggggggggg. Damnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnit.
Fuck school I'd rather go for internship, IF I HAD A CHOICE.

Hence,

I'm always looking forward to clubbing. Dance your freaking ass out.

Mad lethargic now and I need some sleeeeeeep badly.

゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚

Wendy is the sweetest thing on earth, her fart kills you.
Her love melts you. She flies gracefully like a butterfly and her voice's like a crow.
Wendy Wendy chuuu choooo, how i wish you were Alicia choo(Royston's old flame).
So beautiful that makes you look like a fool.
Wendy is a moth, stay with me and never move
till she die i still didnt realise.
Wendy Wendy how gracious...

LOL THAT FAT DUMPLING COMPOSED THIS DAMNED THING. I see no potential in you hahaha!




Reminiscence of the good ol' days.









Le Bar






My fat dumpling's so cute here! His mom says he got fat thighs omgfreakingfunny lol.


HG HERE YOU ARE LOL.





P/s: Back to photoshoot, yes/no?

No comments: