Friday, October 1, 2010

Advertorial: Essential

Aww... bad hair day?


FRET NOT!

Know what?
I am extremely particular and concerned about my hair condition and have been spending pretty much on hair treatments:(

Until I found these
.
.


IT'S REALLY AWESOME I SWEAR. WITH SUPER DELISH FRUITTY SCENT!
I was given these generous amount of products to try by thesamplestore(previously known as fr3b).

So, why spend $moolahs$ on visiting the salon when it can be simply done at home with a snap of your fingers!
Now you can forget about appointments with your hairdresser for hair treatments!


And you don't have to fret about sitting on the chair for hours anymore!


To get a well-maintained hair, let ESSENTIAL BE YOUR DAILY ESSENTIALS!

You save $moolahs$!
Why: Prices of visiting the salon each time for treatment.(As according to my last visit)
$70 - One time treatment

Whereas prices of Essential products:
1. Shampoo - $4.50[200ml]/$9.50[500ml]
2. Conditioner - $4.50[200ml]/$9.50[500ml]
3. Treatment - $6.50[180g]
4. Hair mask - $9.90[200g]
5. Hair essence - $10.90[60ml]

Amounting to.. approx. $35? And you'll be able to use it for around one month!

WOWWWWW!


Treatment for your hair can be done anytime, anywhere!
 
Right. After so much typing I should show you why the more you should get it!
 
For me, I exceptionally love this:

It's always in my bag!
Because my hair tends to get dry and messy whenever I'm out:((
Well, and with the help of the Essential essence leave on treatment

.
.
From this:


.
.
Let's see how Essential regain my healthy hair!

.
.
Pump a little on your hair:

.
.
To a healthy hair now!:


Can you see that?!?! It's now all smooth and manageable!
It contains:
-high purity honey oil, it gives your hair deep moisture!
-ultra shine essence, to give your hair a longgggg lasting shine!
Not only that! It cares even for the last 15cm of your hair!

 
Ohmygod I know I sound enthu.
 
Nownownow, why is the last 15cm of our hair so important?
-It is the "oldest part" of your hair and most proned to damages such as dryness, frizziness, tangles, split ends.
-Such damages can be caused by colouring, perming, rebonding, styling, blow-drying, and even UV rays.
-Once hair is subjected to such damages, it loses shine and liveliness and becomes dull!

Oh jesus, imagine your hair like that:

As dry as this...................... 
AhhhhhHhhhhHHhh.
 
Look, my boy loves Essential too! I love his silky
hair!






Who says only girls are vain, heeheehee! Btw, he used rich premier shampoo + treatment + essence!
 
Now, which one for you?
1. Pink(Wild rose essence) - Nuance airy, "Light and Bouncy"

 OR


2. Orange(Sunflower oil essence) - Rich premium, "Smooth and Manageable"


Facts about Essential:
100% focus on Damage Care!
●Made in Japan!
●Cares for the last 15cm of hair for ease of styling!
●Hair shines even at the last 15cm!

Watch the TVC to know more about Essential Products!


For more information, please visit(Click):

No comments: