Saturday, October 9, 2010

Miffy ♥♥ 最愛の犬


Former name: Tasha
New name: MIFFY♥ (Baby and I call her Mimi)
Age: 3 year old
Breed: Silky terrier

And so, Miffy has got a new owner. We found someone who'll love Miffy more than we do ♥

゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚

Baby and I went to SPCA on our 19th monthsary. That's when we saw this darling here:



Being caged in that small, dirty place. I chance upon "Tasha" and I pester baby for it. I fell in love with little Tasha on the first sight, like instantly.



We decided on adopting Tasha. She was such an angel then, she doesn't bark, she's clingy, and she don't bite! (Yes she barks and bite now lol)

This little Tasha here is a poor girl and has been to SPCA the second time:(

But baby and I weren't allowed to adopt her because we need our whole family presence at SPCA, it's damn lame. I was reaaaaaaaaally keen in adopting her and have been visiting SPCA for like 3 consecutive days just to see Tasha, I didn't really sleep well cause' I wanna wake up before 10-ish to SPCA and try our luck again.We even rent a car just to reach SPCA on time and to fetch Tasha home(if possible). At that time I worry alot and I'm afraid that she'll be adopted by others before us. Within that few days we went to Pet Safari to see if there's other dogs that baby and I want. But no. I don't know why was I so enthusiastic about Tasha, she just make me love her alotttttttttttttttt.

And after several tries, we brought Tasha home! (Thanks joh hehehe)



Tasha is officially Miffy! (Cause' I think Miffy suits her face hahaha)

But then we were only allowed to have it for 2 months, because baby's mom is afraid of dogs.
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( SAD MAX. We tried to negotiate terms with her but...... :(

So we gave Miffy the best that we could, we brought her to everywhere we go and spend most of our time with her. She got the best of everything, Miffy was a princess then!

@ Mount Faber
Miffy's there everytime when we go driving at night.





She lay on our arms like a baby!




Miffy owns a pet herself!


Naughty Miffy!


Her meal.
Photobucket

Photobucket



Bringing her out to get our Macdees breakfast.


Cute ass hahaha!



Baby loves Miffy more than anyone else do. :)

Dear Miffy, though we always have to clear up your poops, cook food for you specially, shop for your stuffs, deticking, showering, endure your barking in the middle of the night it's never a hassle to us.
I'll miss your noisy choker.

No comments: