Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Daily.

Running out of stuffs to update on. So here's a lil' on my daily. (Days on the clock defers cause' I forgot to capture down certain stuff and decided to continue two days after)
I just realise I left out pretty much activities inbetween.
My day starts as early as sevenish..

1. Brush, rinse, shower.


2. Make up!(Didn't knew it took merely 18 minutes!)


3. Mom prepared these for my breakfast.
Fries, post's, and ham+cheese burgs.


It's a satisfying breakie.


4. In campus, where my long day starts.


5. Started to camwhore..


6. School ends. Now, you see how long is my study hours.


8. Outta school!


9. Home sweet home



10. Shower


11. Complete some school work before taking my nap..


12. Ngoms.
.
.
NAPPPPPPPPPPPP.
.
.
.
All the way till..


13. Revised for my test the following day.


14. Hit the sacks.
End as late as three.

゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚


Today was so screwed up, totally.
Period today and fuck! i've got ut aftermath. So I popped two menstral pills with horlicks(I thought warm drink helps-.-) But nooooo, the whole of the ut I'm struggling cause' the cramp's killing, and I submitted it with some questions undone which.are.so.fucking.easy. Because the time's running out! I puked and couldn't walk, this happens to me all time. I swear I feel like killing myself at this point of time, every month, damn. I wanna be a guy in my next life.

No comments: