Tuesday, July 20, 2010

❤ Joyeux anniversaire

I'll always get the same problem every month. That is, thinking of places to go for celebration. Don't you? Zoo, Night safari, Jurong bird park etc we went all, even to Pulau Ubin.

So it's our 18th and we decided to go picnic!
Happy 18th anniversary dumpling! Our 18th seems like a decade! I mean, we're even closer than siblings. HAHAHAHA right, I've got no idea why but since young I really envied my friends who had boyfriends like their brothers-.- think I love that cause that makes me unpretentious. I don't like a relationship when there's so much secrets between, know, that virtual partition? I don't get it when people say "I love you(with so much secrets, lies, unfaithfulness, untruthfulness)" Like, you wouldn't want a boyfriend who appears to love you, when he don't. There's pretty much this sort of guys around me. I find it unfair for girls. (This is definitely non-prejudice)

Nuff' said about my thoughts!

I'm glad to have an honest boy here.
(Yes I'm trying to flaunt! HEEHEE.)

Guess I should plan in advance for our 19th. Universal studio? Wild wild wet? Errr.. escape? Hmm! Www looks good to me now!

Picnic Check List
Finger food
Dessert
Chilled drinks
Mat
Kite
Shades/Hat
Camera
Wet tissues
Bicycle(for easy access)


He's like a little boy &I definitely adore little boys cause I'mma paedophile heehee!


GUYS SHOULD GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN NOWWWWWWWW.


Ingredients for my -shaped pizza & -filled sushi!


Ready to get toasted..


Sushi ngoms.








Notice the change in my hair color? My beloved boy sponsored from my head.. to toe!
❤❤❤




Happy dumpling:)



Photobucket


He's very enthu on kite flying-.-

This week's gonna be reaaal hectic. Fyp's due on the 2nd Aug(SOS for some php pros, any?). Tp's on the 29th Jul.

Au revoir,
xoxo

No comments: