Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Outmost love.




Pictures from Stvc.

Mom never fail to make me feel loved. I was telling her how anxious am I now thinking about my coming tp, so she shared with me on her experience the last time and comforted me with "Don't worry, you're the most outstanding among your sisters."(But I know I'm not, compared to their intelligence)

These words really gave me courage x 8273663521 knowing that when you're not-that-good, but there's someone who thinks so highly of you.

&This person would always be your Mom.

Mommy always wait for me to turn in before she does, and yes she is waiting for me now watching the teevee.(2.40AM) She cooks my favourite dishes and baby's knowing we'll be home for dinner, cause I'm seldom home for dinner. She finds time to talk to me every now and then to know how I'm doing, cause most of the time I'm be busy and out. She stuffs moolahs into my wallet when I said I don't need it.

That's how benevolent she is, she leaves the best for her kids.

And this is why I'll always give my Mom the best that I could.

❤ ❤ ❤

2 comments: