Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Meet Miffy!


Here's Miffy, baby and my new pet dog!

I've got no idea why people abandon such a cute little darling. And she looks at people with those teary eyes:(


Miff's a smart and lovable baby!


Miffy likes baby!

And.. we decided to bring it back home!


Joh and Miffy!



How to adopt?
(Adopt only when you are going to take full responsibilities of the pet)
1: Visit SPCA
2: View all pets(rabbits, cats, guinea pigs, dogs) and choose desired pet
3: Get any volunteer to assist you
4: Fill up a form
5: Interview and advice from volunteer
6: Pay <$200 for pet's vaccination, sterilisation, deworming and microchipping
7: Bring it home!

Here's SPCA site, http://www.spca.org.sg/
Adopt them quickly before they're put to sleep:(


My fat and grumpy baby, I just realised how fat he is after adopting Miffy. And his nose's like a button!

P/s: I've got two babies, boyfriend baby and baby the dog heeheehee.

(Blogged with heavy eyelids-.-)

No comments: