Sunday, August 15, 2010

Skincare regime.

Here's a few skincare products that I've been using currently. I love trying out different kinds of products and brands though.. and I don't usually stick to one particular product. Hence, I often spend alot when I see any skincare that catches my eye. It's a bad habit cause I'll get stuffs that I don't really need and chuck it aside, it's even worse because your skin might not be able to get used to those products. SO I MUST KICK THIS HABIT.

I forgot to snap the picture of my make-up remover. Here's a cheaper alternative kind of remover, the Johnson's baby oil(the one with the pink cap). Why spend moolahs on costly removers like Shu Uemera/Chanel/Laneige when you can get something that's equally good? It's rather oily but it's really mild to the skin, so it's suitable even for the most sensitive skin.


$51
A cleanser would be a plus point if it removes make-up as well. I chose Acai Damage-Minimizing Cleanser because it contains berry that is anti-oxidant and also helps to maintain your pH level. It is always better to get a cleanser that is of pH balanced.

Missed out on toning step.
I'm using Clean & Clear toner(the one in blue). I'd usually forget to tone because I don't really think it's important-.- Apparently I'm wrong. I'll try to cultivate this habit!


$20
ZA is a trustable product because it's a sub-brand under Shiseido. I chose the True White Emulsion because it contains Vitamin C that helps diminish the dark spots and acne scars. Sadly, I still have scars:(


$2
Do not prick and squeeze your blackheads! Enlarged pores are very difficult to reduce. So, the peel-off mask would be of a better alternative. Initially was using  the Kose White Mask, and then I found this particular product at Daiso!!! Both of them are really similar, I don't find any difference as compared to Kose's.


$66
I'm extremely particular about pimples and mine often break out before my period. I DON'T LIKE. So, I've got a handful of different pimple cream/pimple serum. I got this from Sasa.


Price Unknown
Got this from my skin doctor. I suppose you could get it from the pharmacies as well? I'd apply this once every 4 weeks after my pimple outbreak. It is freaking effective because your skin will peel on the next day!!

Correct me if my steps are wrong. Heehee!

Click on the nuffnang ad!




   

No comments: