Saturday, September 25, 2010

シャネル!

Hola amigo.
Had a date with my favourite girl.
We went shopping but I only got myself a Burt's Bee lip balm:( So much stuffs caught my eye but nooooo......... I'mma save up for baby's birthday! Should get him something good since he spent so much on me hehe.

My hobby is to save maaaaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ HAHA. &I'll be working in the office from Monday onwards. Gonna work after so long:(((


♥♥♥

My favourite girl bought this usagi for me! v(^▽^)v















Oh gracious this tastes like heaven! I'mma try making this at home.


Rum & raisin's my all time favvvvvvv.

Hehe this space is lacking of something!! GUESS WHAT.
.
.
MY ROYBOY'S FACE!!!!
Haven't been taking pictures with him because he's fat now. He has been stealing food from my plate and eating excessively much. Yes, I discriminate him because he's fat. Fat but cute, I likkkkkkkkkkkke Hehehe.

Damn I'm gonna take a nap nao, boring day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! ur lens are so pretty! may i know which lens do u use?

Wendy Ashley said...

Hi dear, I'm using Maxi lens, brown, from Spectacle hut:)