Saturday, September 18, 2010

Transformer!

Yes, most of the girls are transformers. & I envy those with natural beauty:(

I think eye make-up contributes a huge percentage to a magnificent make-up. From droopy and dull eyes to big beautiful eyes. For me, my eyes look reaaaal tiny when I've got no eye make-up on. And what inspires me is the gyaru make-up♥♥♥

Now here, my semi bare face!



5 minutes to smokey eyes!


1: Garnier brightening roll-on aids in depuffing and lighten dark eye circles.



2: Conceal those imperfections. Benefit's erase paste is probably the best concealer I've ever used.





3: Apply the darker tone eye shadow at the outer lid and blend them well.



4: Tone down the color by applying lighter tone at the inner lid.



5: Shimmering powder to make it look 3D



6: Eyeliner should be drawn thin lest you look emo. This particular liquid liner that I'm using is awesome possum! Just that it's not waterproof:(
Get this from Chamelon!



7: Apply to the lower lid.



8: Clamp your lashes then apply mascara!


9: Fix your falsies. You may want to fix the lower lash for more dramatic eyes.


10: Draw your brows! Else it may look "patchy".

TAADAAH~ GOOD TO GO.



I don't care if the steps are wrong! HAHAHA.

No comments: