Sunday, September 12, 2010

My saviour to big eyes!

Right people, do you like my new layout? It's all PINK! I spent like half a day to create this html.
ME LIKEZZ.

Just got back from shoot and since it's still early and I don't wanna waste today's pretty eye make-up, I came up with something random to update on.

HOW TO GET BLING-BLING EYES, LIKE MINE. HAHAHAHA.



1: DIFFERENT KINDS OF FAUX LASHES:
(on different occasions)


Natural. - I'm currently using this
Straight lashes. I'll always get lashes that are longer at the end of eye.


Gyaru.
Errr.. use this when you are feeling cute? LOL. I don't know when can you use this either, I use this when my lashes are running out. I once got commented by a photographer that this looks fake-.-

Here's yours truly in very fake lash
.
.
.



Dramatic.
I stick 4 layers of lashes into 1(it's very heavy I swear), to make it more drama-mama. Suitable for dinner I guess? Seldom use this cause it's major irritation to my eyes.


Lower lashes.


You'll only need half for each eye. Attach to the end of eye.

2: DIFFERENT KINDS OF EYELID STICKERS:


From Sasa. Large size for more prominent eyelids


From Daiso.
The quality is definitely not as good as Sasa's.

BYE ALL. I'M SO HUNGRY NAOOOOO:(
*off for mama's fried rice!*

No comments: