Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Advertorial: Bioré



Make-up removal and proper cleaning of the face are extremely important in order to get a beautiful skin, bright and shiny, most importantly, healthy.

If make-up removal is not done properly, the skin can hardly breathe, because as you well know skin breathe through pores and if cleaning is not done as it should, pores will be full and dirty and skin will feel suffocated.

CAUTION:
 Make-up won't clog your pores, you will get clogged pores if you don't remove your make-up thoroughly!

And I was given these awesome potion!


The NO.1 MAKE-UP REMOVER IN JAPAN.

I know removing make-up is the most dreadful thing after a long, tiring day. But now, I don't fret about having to take such long time removing those annoying make-up!

Bioré Hydra-Clear Makeup Remover
Retailing @ $22.90

• Suitable for both face and eyes make-up removal
• Contains a highly effective cleansing ingredient
• Gently and effortlessly removes all makeup, even waterproof eye makeup, without rubbing or tugging
• The water-based formula leaves skin clean without greasy or tight feeling
• Feel the refreshing difference as your skin is restored to its original, clean bare condition.







What I like about the product?
1. It's not greasy at all. I love the water-based formula! (It's much much better than the one I've been using, it's soooooooooo oily)
2. Nice refreshing scent, I feel fresh after I remove my make-up!
3. It cleans off my make-up effortlessly and leave no traces of dusts on my face, therefore the dirts doesn't accumulate so you won't get clogged pores!
4. What's more, you can use this on your eyes. Dual usage ftw!

BIORE Makeup Remover for Eye and Lip
Retailing @ $14.90



• Micro cleansing formula softens even heavily layered waterproof mascara for easy removal
• Gentle on the eye and lashes, it reduces the need for excessive, hard and repeated wiping around eye area
• Contains Hyaluronic Acid moisturizing ingredients to keep skin around eyes moist
• Leaves no oily residue
• Suitable for removing lip makeup





Let's see how it removes the waterproof eyeliner on my hand.




What I like about the product?
1. Cleans off my eye make-up with just a few wipes.
2. When I'm using my previous remover, it makes my eyes like a panda●.● but my eyes are bare in just like 5 secs?
3. This is exceptionally good for the remaining eyelash glue on my lashes, off off off in a second!
4. Know, my eyes are damn sensitive when I remove my eye make-up, and I rub my eyes alot:(. That's how I got my eyebags, I think! But there doesn't seem to be any issue with this, omgzzz!


Bioré Cleansing Oil – In Cotton Wipes Box
Retailing @ $16.50



• Every sheet contains a light and smooth cleansing oil that effectively removes all traces of makeup that accumulate in pores without excessive rubbing.
• Alcohol-free cotton sheets.
• No greasy or sticky feeling after use.
• Made from 100% natural fibre for a pleasantly soft touch on skin.
• Packed in a box to maintain its moisture and softness.
• Also available in 10 sheets travel pack.







What I like about the product?
1. Exceptionally handy for me, I'm ultimate lazy. Even taking a cotton pad can be a hassle to me I swear.
2. I bought the travel pack($2.95), it's now in my bag all time cause I'll remove my make-up when I'm out at times(I just find that make-up is annoying, and if I'm sick of touch-ups, I'll just remove it).
3. 1 piece is sufficient to clean my entire face!
4. Fresh floral scented wipes! I like everything that's scented hehe.
5. Texture of wipes are gentle on skin.

Now, all readers
.
.

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO TRY THE PRODUCTS FOR FREE! CLICK AWAY! ♥ \( ´∀`) /

No comments: