Sunday, October 24, 2010

♪ ロイストン




That's the wallpaper in my phone. It's joy whenever I unlock my phone and see him
But the wallpaper on his phone is our cute lil' miffy! Not me:(

We missed our 21st monthsary, again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is what happens when couples are together 24/7. Even anniversary seems like any other day. Well, I don't mind if that's so, cause we're just as loving each and every single day. Hee hee hee!

Oh, mentioning Miffy, we've been visiting her regularly and she's such a happy girl now! There's a Schnauzer boy to play with her. &The most enjoyable thing is to see dogs playing among themselves! :) :) :) So baby and I intend to get two puppies in future! A toy poodle for me and yorkshire terrier for baby(he  terriers)! I love it when you're back at home and you'll see two cute thing wagging their tails at you!

 

I like my vest! It's a reindeer~

Is he getting fat? Countless people say so hahaha! He has been stealing food from my plate, no joke he's really one big glutton.



Finally gotten my pair of Juicy❤❤

I like my new layout! So pink so striking so neon~~~
I tried out the new blogger layout just to get the "next page" function, it took me sooooo long to figure it out.

No comments: